The Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any DVI-D (digital) display
With a Mini DisplayPort male connector on one end, and a DVI-D male connector on the other, it can allow you to use your existing DVI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Transmits high-definition video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays. This cable supports Resolution up to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV resolution of up to 1080p for optimal viewing experience. It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals. First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- Displayport v1.1a
- Computer video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- HDTV resolution supported: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i and 1080p @60Hz.
- Bandwidth: Up to 10.2Gbps.
- No software or additional driver installation required
- MOLDED DisplayPort Male plug with latch, very durable & Reliable – Black colour
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion
- Foil & braid shielding reduces Electromagnetic interference.
- Triple shielding