This Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It convert analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Convert your analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously.
- Inputs: Left and Right (Red/White) RCA Stereo Analog Connections.
- Outputs: S/PDIF Digital Coaxial RCA and/or Optical Toslink Connections.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.