The USB 2.0 Extender can extend USB signal up to 100 meters / 328ft via Cat 5e/6 cable. In transmitter, the USB-B port is connected a PC. In receiver, you can connect a device with USB port at the two USB ports such as U disk or printer, etc. Transmitter and Receiver support PoC (Power over Cable) function. The product can be widely used long distance signal transmission between a PC and USB device. Simple plug and play, no drive and setting installation required.
- Supports USB 2.0 protocol, transmission rate up to 480Mbps
- Supports extend distance up to 100 meters / 328ft via CAT 5e/6 cable
- Supports one USB-B port input in transmitter
- Supports two USB 2.0 ports output in receiver
- Supports PoC function, it means that either transmitter or receiver is connected powered supply by 12V/1A power adapter, the other doesn’t need power supply.
- Simple plug and play, no drive and setting installation required
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation