HDMI Extender by TCP/IP is based on TCP/IP standard. It extends your display with the resolutions of 1080P/60Hz up to 395feet (120 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT5e/6 cable. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard, you can extend you HD video to multiple displays by using an Ethernet router or hub and the total distance can be up to max 660feet. You can add more receivers over LAN to receive same display from the source. Theoretically, you can add over 200 receivers in a LAN network.
- Following TCP/IP standard
- Supports resolution up to 480P/720P/1080I/1080P
- Supports max video bandwidth to 1.65Gbps/165MHz
- CAT5e/6 cable follows the standard of IEEE-568B
- Supports 3D
- Built-in bi-directional IR interface enables you to control the input source from either end of the connection
- High Quality Chipsets