The 18Gbps HDMI Extender is a tool which can extend your HDMI signal over 328fts/100meters to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal which can be transmitted by LAN cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source in the Sink side which is 328fts outside, also you can control the Sink in the Source side which is 328fts outside by using the HDMI Extender.
• HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
• Video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444)
• 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
• Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through
• Supports CEC bypass
• POC (Power Over Cable) function is supported, either TX or RX is powered by24V@1A power supply, the another does not need power supply from the DC jack. POC Power consumption is less than 10W.
Transmission distance over CAT6 cable:
100 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; 3D1080P@30Hz36bit; 4Kx2K@30Hz@24bit
70 meters: 1080P @60Hz@48bit; 1080P @120Hz@24bit; 3D1080P@60Hz@36bit;
4Kx2K@30Hz@24bit. 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV420), 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444)