ATZ HDBT-E70-WPV2 is a 3-in-1 Wallplate Transmitter Switcher, which is designed to switch and extend HDMI or VGA input signal to far-end display device, and the transmission distance is up to 131ft/40m at 4K and 229ft/70m at 1080P video by using a single CATx cable.
The switcher features two HDMI and one VGA inputs, it can be selected by the SOURCE AUTO button on the front panel. The switcher supports CEC. The DISPLAY ON/OFF button on front panel is used to control the far-end display device, and it can be programmed by RS232 command to ensure the compatibility with various display devices. Moreover, 24V-48V PoC allows the switcher can be powered from the compatible HDBaseT receiver.
- Supports HDMI signal up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, VGA signal up to 1920×1200@60 Hz.
- HDMI 1.4 standard and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Ensures display of content protected media and interoperability with other HDCP compliant devices.
- Provides an external auxiliary audio input for VGA video.
- Supports VGA video resolution up-scaling, the VGA input video can be automatically upgraded to the default 1080P output.
- Active input automatic detective.
- Extending HDMI signal 4K@60Hz up to 131ft/40m and 1080P@60Hz up to 229ft/70m.
- Supports RS232 pass-through with HDBaseT connection and local control.
- Supports IR pass-through to extend IR signal to control display device.
- The DISPLAY ON/OFF button can be programmed by RS232 command.
- The HDBT port supports 24V-48V PoC input, the switcher can be powered from the compatible HDBaseT receiver by the CATx cable, and it also supports 24V PoC output.
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.