USB C to HDMI Cable (6ft/1.8m), USB 3.1 Type C Male (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) to HDMI Male 4K Cable Adapter for 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, LG G5, etc. It lets you use the USB Type-C port on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped monitor without the need for cumbersome protocol and connector adapters or dongles.
- The USB C to HDMI Cable enables you to directly connect a USB-C computer to an HDMI-equipped display. (*Note: Designed for computer only, not for smartphones and tablets except Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus LG G5.)
- Works with USB-C port computers with DP Alt mode such as 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3″, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, LG G5, etc.
- Capable of delivering digital audio and video signal. Supports resolution up to 4K*2K(3840*2160) at 30Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p.
- Easy to use, just plug and play, there is no need to install any drivers or additional power supply. It also obtain a fast transmission and stable signal. Fully reversible USB-C interface, gold-plated for providing maximum conductivity and improving the signal transmission.
- Supports up to 4K Resolution
- Supports resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p.
- Plug and Play: Plug and play design, no external power and driver required with this cable. Supports bus-powered and self-powered operation.
- Silver-plated HDMI Connector The HDMI connector is silver-plated to provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance. Support HDMI 1.4 and former version.
- Quality Assurance CE, FCC certificated.
- The cable works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
- The cable is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
- Warm reminding: It needs 8 to 10 seconds for the data to synchronize from computer with your monitor.
- Using this cable on Lenovo Yoga 910 is NOT recommended.