CAT.8 is designed for data center supporting 25G/40G Base-T speeds with bandwidths of up to 2 GHz, which can support 5G network perfectly. With the arrival of 5G, you need a cable with faster speed and stronger performance.
- Certified High-Speed Cat8 cable transmits 40Gbps data, voice and audio/video supporting high-speed 40G network equipment, supporting bandwidth up to 2 GHz (2000 MHz) for carrying information and streaming video with no lag.
- Pass Fluke DSX-8000 Channel Link test at 2000 mhz.
- Shielded twisted pair (STP) of 4pairs 24AWG copper wires helps protect from EMI/RFI line noise which will result in better crosstalk protection, noise protection, and interference protection.
- LSZH flame-retardant jacket built with material free from halogenic materials when burned. It will not emit chemical substances even if it burns or exposed to high sources of heat. It will also reduce the amount and density of the smoke.
- Supports Power over Ethernet PoE++ to supply the power to operate compatible PoE Devices.
- Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation.